Rawket respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Rawket's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.

In accordance with the Copyright law of South Korea, Rawket will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Rawket website that are reported to Rawket, identified in the sample notice below.

If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following Copyright Complaint Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice") and delivering it to Rawket. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Rawket will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site. If Rawket removes or disables access to content in response to a Notice, I may notify the user with details about the Notice so that they can submit a counter-notice. Rawket may also send a complete copy of the Notice to users where appropriate.

please provide the following information to me:

  1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.

2. Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit me to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit me to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.

3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.

4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:

"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."

"I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."

5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.

Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to me:

Dae woong Kim

63-387, Hangangno 3(sam)-ga, Yongsan-gu,
Seoul, South Korea

What if I receive a Copyright Complaint notification?

If you receive a notification that a post has been removed due a copyright complaint, it means that the post's content has been deleted from Rawket at the request of the content's owner. If you want us to forward the information from the Copyright Complaint notification, just email me at to let me know. I'll be happy to send it along (though I may remove personal contact information where appropriate). If your account receives too many copyright complaints, you may lose the ability to post new content on Rawket, and your account may be disabled completely.

If you believe a post was removed in error, you have the option to file a counter-notice by following the steps below. When I receive a valid counter-notice, I will remove the complaint from your account's record.

Note: There are legal and financial consequences for fraudulent and/or bad faith submissions. Before submitting a counter-notice, be sure that you are the actual rights holder of the removed content or that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed in error, and understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.

How to File a Counter-Notice

1. Email your counter-notice to

2. Include ALL of the following:

a. Your name, address, and telephone number.

b. DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) ID printed at the bottom of the notification email.

c. The source address of the content that was removed (copy and paste the link in the notification email).

d. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error.

e. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the South Korea, for any judicial district in which Icons & Fanatics may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint or an agent of such person.

f. A physical or electronic signature (for example, typing your full name).